2 bedroom flat for sale16/11 Roseneath Place, Marchmont, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER -
Situated beside the much-loved Meadows and enjoying a leafy setting in desirable Marchmont, this 2-bedroom second-floor flat offers a charming period home with access to a delightful communal garden. The property could benefit from some basic upgrades but, is perfectly usable right now. Both short and long term rental history available.
• Desirable leafy city location
• Charming period features
• Traditional second-floor flat
• Entrance hall
• Elegant living/dining room
• Attractive fitted kitchen
• 2 Generous double bedrooms
• Bright bathroom
• Delightful communal garden
• On-street permit parking (Zone 8)
• Gas central heating
• Council Tax Band - D
• EPC Rating - C
Situated beside the beautiful Meadows and forming part of Edinburgh’s affluent south side, the area of Marchmont enjoys a highly sought-after location; with the city’s old town easily accessible by foot and numerous green spaces providing ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Neighbouring bustling areas such as Bruntsfield and Morningside, the area is well-served by a great selection of local grocery shops, cafes,
bars and bistros, as well as arts cinemas, theatres and excellent indoor sports facilities, including the Royal Commonwealth Pool. Falling within the catchment area of the well-regarded James Gillespie’s Primary School and High School, Marchmont is also well placed for access to some of the capital’s most prestigious independent schools, as well as the University of Edinburgh’s city centre campus. The area benefits from fantastic public transport links across the city and further afield, and is conveniently-placed for access to the Edinburgh City Bypass, Edinburgh airport and the motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68050325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27187788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.