2 bedroom flat for saleDowr Close, Launceston, Cornwall
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Underfloor Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Communal Lift Serving all Floors
- Allocated Off Road Parking Space
- Walking Distance to Launceston Town Centre
- EPC B/83
***WELL PRESENTED PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT***
A well-presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular purpose built development on the outskirts of Launceston town. The apartment boasts generous accommodation including sitting room with Juliet balcony, kitchen with integrated appliances and generous shower room. The property is presented to a high standard throughout and benefits from gas under-floor central heating with double glazed windows. The flat has an allocated parking space, communal lift and communal garden/drying area. Situated within walking distance of the town centre. Ideal first time buy. EPC B/83
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68050841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.