4 bedroom house for saleSchool Road, Aberlady, Longniddry
CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 12NOON.
Beautifully presented extended four bedroom semi-detached property situated in the sought after coastal village of Aberlady. The property benefits from a fantastic south facing garden and offers flexible accommodation throughout. The property is in move-in condition and briefly comprises:
• Entrance hall with tiled floor and extensive under stairs storage
• Large welcoming lounge with storage cupboard and patio doors leading to the rear garden
• Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and ample worktop/storage space. The dining area is currently being used as a second lounge area and has a wood burning stove
• Spacious master bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite shower room
• Two further doubles bedrooms on the upper floor, one with built in wardrobes
• Single bedroom/study
• Family bathroom with mixer shower over the bath and heated towel rail
• Low maintenance private front garden
• South facing private rear garden which is paved and laid to lawn with tool shed and wood store
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Free on-street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68053406.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27188768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.