2 bedroom flat for saleShepperton
- Village location moments from the High Street and station
- 2 Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large south facing living room
- Beautifully fitted kitchen/diner
- Luxuriously appointed 4 piece bathroom
- Extensively refurbished
- 944 year lease
- Low outgoings
- Double glazed
You will be very pleasantly surprised when you see this bright and spacious 2 double bedroom maisonette. All the rooms are of generous proportions, flooded with natural light from the large double glazed picture windows and the whole property has been extensively refurbished in a contemporary style. The kitchen/diner provides a stunning centre piece to the home, skilfully blending modern high gloss fronted units with natural oak side panels and work tops. There are a comprehensive range of integrated Neff appliances including a stainless steel 5 ring gas hob, matching cooker hood over, electric oven under, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A heated porcelain tiled floor with plinth and under unit lighting compliments the whole. To one side there is space for a dining table and a cupboard housing the gas fired central heating system. The south facing living room has a very spacious feel with a spectacular flat panel living flame gas fire providing a focal point to the room. The second floor landing gives access via a retractable ladder to a large insulated loft space, which provides excellent storage. Both the double bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom is of a particularly generous size and also faces south. The beautifully appointed bathroom has been refitted with a contemporary 4 piece white suite including roll top bath, a separate shower cubical and a heated tiled floor. There is a useful ground floor storage cupboard opposite the front door. Lease: 999 yrs from 1962; Ground Rent: £100 pa; Service Charge: £60pm. Council Tax Band - D
5.05m (16'7) x 3.51m (11'6)
3.68m (12'1) x 2.49m (8'2)
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68054021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 165170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.