2 bedroom terraced house for saleTeak Street, Middlesbrough
- Two Bedroom/Two Reception Room Mid Terraced House with No Chain
- Ready to Go Rental Property Within Easy Walking Distance of Teesside University Campus
- UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Re-Tiled Main Roof Covering
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Very handily placed within close walking distance of Teesside University Campus and Middlesbrough Centre, this two bedroom/two reception room mid terraced house with no chain would perfectly suit a landlord looking for a 'Ready to Go - No Nonsense' rental property.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, front sitting room/ground floor bedroom, rear lounge, kitchen with light oak style units, rear lobby and bathroom with a white suite. The first floor has two double bedrooms.
Notable features include NO ONWARD CHAIN, re-tiled main roof covering and recently renewed flat roof covering, UPVC double glazing, high security composite external doors and central heating with combi boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.