3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarkham Square, Elm Tree
- Superbly Presented Three Bedroom Terraced House in a Great Location
- Would Perfectly Suit a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Light Oak Style Units
- Lounge with Flame Effect Electric Fire
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This tastefully improved three bedroom terraced house is finished to such a lovely standard and would perfectly suit a first time buyer or young family.
The nicely decorated interior comprises entrance hall and inner hallway with a useful cloakroom/WC, lounge with modern flame effect fire and kitchen/diner with a smart range of modern light oak style units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite. outside, there are gardens to the front and rear.
Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating serving radiators and security alarm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68056637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.