6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
- Entrance hall with solid Canadian woodblock and part ceramic tiled floor and downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and ceramic tiled walls and floor
- Front aspect reception room with large bay window
- Rear aspect second reception room with solid Canadian woodblock flooring and patio doors to garden
- Dining room with solid Canadian woodblock flooring
- Kitchen with low and high level storage, integrated electric oven and steamer, gas hob with extractor, solid granite central island with integrated fridge, granite work surfaces, one and a half ...
- Side aspect utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for large American style fridge, ceramic tiled floor, and door to integral garage
- First floor landing leading to five bedrooms with two en-suite shower rooms, plus family bathroom
- Second floor leading to double aspect bedroom 6 with wood effect laminate floor, eaves storage, and separate dressing area, plus en-suite facilities incorporating panelled jet bath, shower cubic...
- To the front of the property is a large driveway offering ample off-street parking
- The rear garden extends to some 160' and is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area ideal for entertaining
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a large extended semi-detached family home in the heart of South Sutton, perfectly located for catchments to excellent primary and senior schools, 3 receptions, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, garage, 160' rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68060750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3616233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.