4 bedroom house for saleAshurst Lane, Plumpton, Lewes
- Sought After Village of Plumpton
- Full Planning Granted (ref: LW/18/0700) to Convert Former Farm Buildings
- Spacious 3 Bedroom House
- Additional Detached 1 Bedroom Annexe
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden with Working Water Well
- Spectacular Views
- Conveniently Situated South of the Village
- Close to General Store/Post Office
- Close to Mainline Station
- To Be Sold with No Chain
** For Sale Building Plot with FULL PLANNING GRANTED for House and additional Separate Detached 1 Bedroom Annexe ** A wonderful opportunity to create a new property out of former agricultural farm buildings. The plot is situated in the sought after village of Plumpton and lies in close proximity of Plumpton Racecourse. The proposed main house will consist of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom/shower rooms, separate WC, garage, store rooms, living room and kitchen with a separate utility room. The buildings are linked via a glass walkway to add character and style. Two courtyards will also be created and plenty of off road parking has been achieved along with your own working water well. The separate detached annexe will comprise of a living room, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. The property further benefits from glorious views of The South Downs and is situated in a convenient location south of the village, close to the primary school, village hall, a popular general store/post office and the mainline station with links into London and Brighton.
The historical town of Lewes is approximately 5 miles away which is well stocked with numerous shops and restaurants and an excellent selection of state and grammar schools and the property is within easy access of good road links including the A27. Further information can be found on Lewes Planning Portals, reference number LW/18/0700.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68062804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28285879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.