2 bedroom flat for saleSt Margarets Road, St Margarets
- Stunning duplex conversion apartment
- Large spacious rooms
- Impressive reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Lots of storage space
- Moments from shops and station
- Share of freehold
- EPC Rating D
This stunning duplex apartment offers truly generous and light accommodation over two floors with high ceilings and large windows adding to the feeling of space.
To the first floor, the accommodation comprises , a lovely double reception with French doors leading to the kitchen, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a good sized family bathroom with modern suite. Up stairs, there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes. There is a really useful storage cupboard off the landing as well as an enormous eaves storage space.
Located in the heart of the village, just moments from the local shops, pubs, restaurants and station and within catchment of the highly sought after Richmond Borough schools, this flat should be viewed by any buyer with space and location on their wish list!
We recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this property.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68062949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27186550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.