3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlynn Close, Seaview, Isle of Wight, PO34 5JZ
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- QUIET SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SEAGROVE BAY + PRIORY BAY
- RECENTLY MODERNISED
- 2 DRIVEWAYS + EXTRA LONG GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING + CENTRAL HEATING
- GOOD SIZE FRONT + REAR GARDENS
This attractive three bedroom detached bungalow has been recently modernised to include a new kitchen, contemporary oak doors and Karndean flooring throughout. The property is set on a generous corner plot in a quiet residential location, with good sized gardens to both the front and rear. A short walk takes you to Seagrove Bay, with easy access to both Seaview Village and to the beautiful sandy beach of Priory Bay, whilst in close proximity is Nettlestone Green, with an excellent grocery store and bus routes offering a regular service into nearby Ryde, which has links to the mainland. The bungalow offers spacious accommodation, two driveways, an extra-long garage and a well maintained gardens, whilst being fully double glazed and gas centrally heated.
Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of the accommodation and the location of this lovely home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.