2 bedroom park home for saleBlackhouse Lane, North Boarhunt
Withdrawn from Market
- Stately Albion Park Wentwood 46 x 20
- Built to Residential Specification BS 3632 and is sold with the benefit of a 99 year licence agreement with 12 months use.
- Ideal 2nd Home
- Leisure Facilities Exclusively For Owners
- Exclusively For Over 45's only
- 11 Acre Rural Setting Within Private Gated Developement
- Parking for 2 Vehicles & Own Individual Gardens
- 8 x 6 shed included / with electric lights and fitted socket and external tap
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Final price depends on internal and furniture specification
This Stately Albion Park Wentwood 46 X 20 is a part of the LUXURIOUS park homes within a PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT and offering PARKING for 2 VEHICLES, an individual garden, INDOOR and OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL, GYMNASIUM and CLUB HOUSE/BAR. Built to residential specification BS 3632 and sold with a 99 YEAR LICENCE AGREEMENT and 12 MONTHS USE.
Wickham Court Offers Freedom
Wickham Court epitomises Park Life Style with excellent recreational facilities to enjoy within its 11 acre setting, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gymnasium and club house.
There will be some stunning new show homes in a variety of sizes available to view/buy embodying the very latest in technology and design.
An Area of Outstanding Beauty
Wickham Court is situated in the Meon Valley of Hampshire, one of England's most beautiful counties. Within a few minutes drive of the Park one can find some of the best sailing, fishing and horse riding, or for those who enjoy walking there are several beautiful walks over the Downs, along beaches or a short drive to have a picnic or walk amongst the wild ponies of the magnificent New Forest National Park. A short drive away one can find an array of interesting places to visit like Portsmouth's Maritime Museum, home of HMS Victor or the Mary Rose, pride of the Tudor Fleet. Marwell Zoo Park, the historic Winchester Cathedral, Romsey Abbey or Broadlands where Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Philip spent their honeymoon. For those seeking fine dining and perhaps a little designer shopping there is nearby Port Solent or West Quay. Wickham Court affords the epitome of Park Life Style in a fabulous location.
The images refer to an 'Albion Park Wentwood' and are intended to given an indication only and may not be a true representation as specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. The photos of this particular model may represent a home which has already been sold but identical models are available.
Albion Park Wentwood - 46 x 20
The Wentwood park home truly is a fabulous park home both with its interior and exterior. A combination of render and cladding has been applied to the exterior of the Wentwood which helps emphasise its features and defines its character. The interior benefits from a mixture of vaulted and flat ceilings combined with large windows throughout to give you that light and spacious homely feel you've been looking for. Prices and other sizes are available on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8070535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenwicks Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.