5 bedroom detached house for sale47 - 49 East Hanningfield Road,Rettendon Common
- 2976 SQ FT Floor area (including garage)
- 8.7 ACRES
- Substantial full width of house Family Room (dining area)
- Double aspect kitchen and morning room with larder and utility room
- Large master bedroom, Juliet balcony, ensuite and dressing room
- Large master guest bedroom, Juliet balcony and ensuite
- 3 double bedrooms (2 with double aspect windows)
- Underfloor Heating (Ground Floor)
- Loft with Auto Hatch, 4 fitted Velux's
- 10 Year NHBC Build Guarantee
l Background & History
East Hanningfield Road, Rettendon Common, is an exclusive gated development of three brand new detached homes, together with the original, redeveloped farmhouse with an 'as new' interior.
Master planned by former owner, architect designer Peter Reed - His knowledge of the area and rural ambience, resulted in a development of lifestyle homes with character and stylish features, complimented by their sought after location.
The family owned Gowlain Building Group, Estd, 1975 developed the site at Director level ensuring high build quality, and foresight for future opportunity to enlarge subject to permission for discerning buyers.
Each home is named after famous ?horse dance moves? adding to exclusivity of this development in recognition of its use and style.
l Setting and location
Located in Rettendon Common between Rettendon village and East Hanningfield, the development will be high on the list for those seeking a combination of country living, whilst still being within comfortable reach of nearby Towns, Cities and London.
Local places of interest include The RHS gardens, The Beechwood Equestrian Centre, Hanningfield Reservoir for fishing, bird watching or walking its nature reserve.
The area benefits from popular restaurants, pubs and Bistros. The Rettendon Bell, Royal Tiger, Le Benaix bar Bistro and the forever booked Vita Bella in East Hanningfield.
The area has many churches, a community feel, and established neighbourhood watch.
Commuters, this new home location is exceptional Set far enough into the countryside but within short distance of A130 for A127, A13 and A12 to connect with M25 in 25mins
Rail Stations Wickford, Chelmsford and Rayleigh for trains to London, Stratford Westfield, and London in less than 50mins or airports London Southend in 15mins or Stansted in 60mins
Education Facilities include a primary school in Rettendon Village, Senior Schools in most neighbouring Towns. Independent schools New Hall, Felstead and Thorpe Hall nearby. All are subject to school selection criteria.
Chelmsford main hospital is 10mins, Colchester centre of excellence hospital 30mins.
l The Capriole (Plot 2)
Commanding top of site position, and exclusively secured, is the impressive new 5 bedroom detached home on the site. Outstanding panoramic views from its all-weather Dressage Arena. Lunging arena, paddock, mature hayfield, stables for 2, ample horsebox parking complete the unique equestrian facilities 7.5 acres stls
For further details please call 01621 840333
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102787000573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier Country & Equestrian, Essex & South Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.