4 bedroom detached house for saleThorntree Road, Northallerton
- Four bedroom detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen
- Lovely gardens adjoining open farmland
- Far-reaching views to the front and rear
- Garden room overlooking the rear garden.
Internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hall, living room with window to the front and patio doors to the rear together with a log burner, a dining room and a superb garden room which overlooks the private rear garden. The spacious kitchen is fitted with a range of maple wall and base units and also overlooks the rear garden. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobes) and the master having an en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom. The property is situated in a sought after residential area on the north-eastern outskirts of Northallerton with easy access to the town centre and enjoying far-reaching views to the front and overlooking countryside to the rear. Internal viewing is certainly recommended to appreciate the overall size of this lovely family home.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a large four bedroom detached house with double garage and gardens which adjoin open countryside to the rear.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage. Double glazing
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding F)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68065247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27189378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.