Terraced house for saleLytham Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 6EX
- Investors Current Yield £21,840
- Portfolio Of Three Terrace Properties
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Each Property Offered With Tenants
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Rooms
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchens
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathrooms
*** ATTENTIONS INVESTORS - OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PORTFOLIO OF THREE RECENTLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTIES SITUATED IN A CENTRAL LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market the rare opportunity to purchase this portfolio of three recently refurbished three bedroom terrace properties situated in a central location in Blackpool. Currently tenanted and fetching a rental income of approximately £21,840pa, this superb investment opportunity is situated close to all local amenities and travel links, modernised to a high standard throughout with each property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge and dining room, modern fitted high gloss kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally each property boasts low maintenance rear courtyards perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.Current yield in total £21,840
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.