4 bedroom detached house for saleRettendon Common, Chelmsford
Withdrawn from Market
- 2304 SQ FT Floor area (including garage)
- Large spacious entrance hall with oak staircase and cloakroom
- Large full house width lounge
- Study/dining room
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- Large master guest bedroom with ensuite and fitted cupboards
- Two double Bedrooms with fitted cupboards
- Underfloor (Ground Floor)
- 10 Year NHBC Build Guarantee
BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
The property is built in the grounds of the original Curds Farm, one of four houses in this bespoke Development. The Development stands behind electric gates to the East Hanningfield Road, a short distance to the east of the centre of the village. The build was completed in 2017. The house has an attractive façade, with rendered elevations lying under a tiled roof, the roofline broken up by three dormer windows. A feature of the property is the light and airy accommodation that lies within, in particular in the hall, kitchen/breakfast room and main bedroom. There has been extensive use of natural woods in the build, notably the fine oak staircase and extensive wooden flooring in the majority of the ground floor. The property scores highly on its EPC rating, coming in under Category B which is 80% plus. The heating system in the house is zoned for each floor. Outside is a largely lawned garden which lies behind a fence to the access road thus affording a degree of privacy. There is a door opening from the garden into the rear of the garage.
SETTING AND LOCATION
Rettendon Common lies some 7.5 miles to the south of Chelmsford and 4.5 miles to the north-east of Wickford, in south central Essex. Rettendon Common is home to the recently opened Le Benaix Brasserie and Bar and also The Bell & Chimes Restaurant. In the nearby village of Rettendon there is a Primary School and Church. Wickford has a range of shops to meet every day need and also provides access for main line trains into London's Liverpool Street Station. The Village is bypassed by the A130 trunk road to which there is access north and southbound at Rettendon Turnpike to the south of the village and Howe Green to the north. This road provides swift access northwards to the A12 and Chelmsford, southwards to the A127, A13 and the south of the County. The property lies within the radius for applications to two of the leading Grammar Schools in the country, KEGS and CCHS, both based in Chelmsford. In the opposite direction are the Grammars at Westcliff and Southend on Sea. There is a choice of Secondary education in the vicinity on both the Private and State sectors. London Southend Airport, with its increasing number of national and European destinations is within easy reach. Those interested in gardening will be interested in the fact that RHS Hyde Hall Garden is within a mile of the property. Nearby Hanningfield Reservoir is home to the Essex Wildlife Trust Reserve and popular with ornithologists and anglers. There are opportunities for sailing on the River Crouch, the nearest marina being at North Fambridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102787000572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier New & Luxury Homes, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.