3 bedroom terraced house for saleOOLE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Close to trendy Sea View Street area and promenade
- Fully refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house
- Open plan living dining room with stylish kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom with shower and first floor cloakroom
- White decor and new flooring throughout
- Fully renovated to high standard
- Smart gardens to front and rear
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Set in the very heart of Cleethorpes close to the fashionable Seaview Street and only a short stroll from the promenade and beach is this immaculately refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house. Cafe culture and trendy fashion boutiques are just a moment away when you buy into this property and its excellent craftsmanship. No stone has been left unturned with this renovation with new kitchen, bathroom, plastering, heating and electrics to name but a few with the rear garden also being smartened to compliment the interior. The property briefly comprises of an open plan lounge dining area, modern high gloss grey kitchen, ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, three bedrooms and first floor cloakroom. A winning property with just furniture and a suitcase required, view now to fully appreciate whats on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68066249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8013991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.