2 bedroom mews house for saleMill Lane, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AQ
- Superb Two Bedroom Mews Property
- Situated In a Popular Village Location
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE - SUPERB TWO BEDROOM MEWS STYLE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET LOCATION IN WARTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom news style property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Lytham St Annes with it's local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living perfect for first time buyers and investors alike and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner with patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, two good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens with a paved patio area perfect for outdoor entertainment and allocated parking for one vehicle. Viewing this superb property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.