4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge Bank Road, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL15
Offers in Excess of
- ***PRICE REDUCED BY £10,000!***
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Generously Sized Bedrooms, One With En-Suite
- Off Street Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Highly Sought-after Location
- Gas Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Close To Several Local Schools and Amenities
- Located Close To Several Major Transport Links
***PRICE REDUCED BY £10,000!***
Pegasus Agency are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 4 bedroom, extended, Semi-detached property. Situated in a sought after residential location in Smithybridge and offers ideal family accommodation, close to Smithybridge primary school and Hollingworth Lake.
Ideally located in a sought-after location and just a 5 minute walk to the popular Hollingworth Lake countryside park, with its beautiful scenery and array of bars and restaurants. The property is within walking distance of Smithybridge train station. While remaining convenient for easy access into Littleborough and Milnrow centre and access to the M62 motorway.
The property on offer has to be seen to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, with stairs leading to the first floor.
To the ground floor there is a large open plan lounge come dining room. There is a large fully fitted kitchen with access to the integrated garage and UPVC door leading to rear garden.
To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms. 3 Double bedrooms, 1 fitted and 1 with a large en-suite bathroom, which comprises of a shower cubicle, sink, W/C and jacuzzi bath. The fourth bedroom is currently utilised as an office.
Externally to the front is a block paved driveway leading to the integrated garage and lawn front garden. To the rear there is a raised decked area with sun lounge and a lawn area.
Hallway Leading to -
Open Plan Lounge: 3.348m x 7.606m
Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen: 5.596m x 1.759m
Landing Leading to -
Master Bedroom: 4.653m x 2.692m, Boasting an En-suite: 2.185m x 2.648m
Second Bedroom: 2.911m x 3.038m
Third Bedroom: 3.981m x 3.095m
Forth Bedroom, Currently Utilized as an Office: 2.877m x 2.132
For further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our vibrant sales team.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BridgeBank. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus Agency, Oldham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.