2 bedroom flat for salePlot 39, The Hardy, Poets Place, Alderton Hill, Loughton
- Stunning One Bedroom Apartment
- High Specification Retirement Living For The Over 60's
- Guest Suite, Club Lounge & House Manager
- Allocated Parking
- Five Star Customer Service Rating
- McCarthy & Stone Award Winning Retirement Housebuilder
McCarthy & Stone Platinum Range - Plot 39 Poets Place, Loughton.
MOVE IN FOR FREE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF APRIL!
MOVE IN FOR FREE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
STAMP DUTY PAID
SOLICITORS FEES PAID
ESTATE AGENCY FEES PAID
REMOVAL COSTS PAID
Lawlors are delighted to offer to the market a selection of exquisite two bedroom luxury apartments for the over 60's, specifically designed to offer the very best in retirement living. Finished to an exceptional standard with high specification kitchen and bathroom fittings, an elegant Club Lounge and onsite Guest Suite and a House Manager. McCarthy & Stone is renowned for its coveted five star customer service rating, but also for developments set in carefully selected premier locations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68079227.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8055080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawlors Property Services Ltd, Loughton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.