2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenhill, Sutton, SM1
- EPC Grade E
- Guide £500000 - £525000
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Situated In The Conservation Area
- Sutton Garden Suburb
- Amazing Kitchen/Dining Room
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Driveway For Several Cars
- No Ongoing Chain
- Handy For Greenshaw High School
Guide £500,000 - £525,000. This beautiful detached bungalow is situated in the conservation area known as Sutton Garden Suburb. Set back on a lovely plot with a driveway for several cars, this wonderful property boasts a 25ft kitchen/dining room conservatory, as well as two double bedrooms, and a 15ft separate living room. Other features include a superb garden with mature planting and patio for entertaining, modern bathroom, and no ongoing chain. The property is also handy for Greenshaw High School and facilities at Sutton Sports Village. EPC Grade E.
As well as being a beautiful home, the property is situated in a very popular location known as Sutton Garden Suburb, which is a conservation area. Ideally located for transport links, Greenshaw High School, and Sutton Sports Village, the property has many features to boast on location.
A wonderful example of a detached two bedroom bungalow in a lovely location.
Living Room 15' 2" x 11' 8" (4.62m x 3.56m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 25' 0" x 10' 6" (7.62m x 3.2m )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 7" (4.29m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 5" (3.18m x 3.18m )
Bathroom / WC 7' 3" x 5' 3" (2.21m x 1.6m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68080436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528684914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.