4 bedroom flat for saleLondon Street, Edinburgh
A rare and wonderful opportunity to purchase a stunning 2 storey four bedroom main door property set within the sought after New Town area of Edinburgh. The property retains striking period features throughout and benefits from a large private walled garden. Internally the property comprises:
• Stunning and majestic entrance with Doric columns, beautiful cornice and friezes
• South facing drawing room with unique original curved walls and doors
• Large spacious bespoke dining kitchen with marble and granite worktops, Belfast sink, feature fireplace with views to the garden
• Utility room with further worktops and storage, door leading out to large private garden
• Vast and opulent Master Bedroom with original white marble fireplace with a jack and jill en-suite bathroom
• Two further large bedrooms with one en-suite, both with views over the garden
• Large ground floor fourth double bedroom, currently used as an office, also with garden views.
• Downstairs Shower room and toilet
• Gas central heating
• Charming large walled private enclosed garden with gate to rear lane, which in turn gives access to Drummond Lawn Tennis Club
• Permit and pay and display on street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68081027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27190900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.