2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePriorsdean Crescent, Havant, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom end of terraced house
- Beautiful rear garden
- Walking distance to local shops
- Ideal first home
- Side access
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Shouting out to all first time buyers! The moment you step into the front garden you will instantly feel at home. Walk through the front door, take off your shoes and coat and leave that stressful day behind you.To your right you will find the cosy but spacious lounge. This room lends itself perfectly for any family gathering or a catch up with friends. On a winters evening draw the curtains put your feet up and have a cosy night in.If you enjoy cooking and hosting you will love the kitchen overlooking your very impressive rear garden. Imagine cooking your best dish whilst catching up with your loved ones sat at the table, or enjoy a chilled glass of wine with friends whilst dinner is cooking in the oven.Upstairs you will find the modern family bathroom and no one draws the short straw here as both bedrooms are a good size.This is a property i cannot see being on the market for long so i suggest you book your viewing now before it is too late.
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for seven years and we really have enjoyed it, this was our first home and has served its purpose very well. Our time has now come to upsize and we will miss living here and having such a lovely garden, but the house is now just too small for us.Not only have we loved the property but also the location being just a stones throw from local shops. Being a short drive to Havant town centre is perfect.We wish all the best to the new owners and we hope you enjoy your time here as much as we have.
- Lounge: 14'10 x 11'9 (4.52m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 7'8 (4.14m x 2.34m)
- Utility Room: 7'7 x 5'2 (2.31m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom One: 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom Two: 15'2 x 9'0 (4.63m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'11 (1.93m x 1.80m)
- Front And Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68081123.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.