Land for saleSteyne Road, Bembridge
- Huge Development Potential
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI PLUS 2 BEDROOM NEW BUILD
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Close Proximity to Local Shops, Amenities & Beach
- High Yield Investment Returns
- Chain Free
Great opportunity not only to buy a 3 bedroom semi in the heart of Bembridge Village, the property comes with full planning permission to build a 2 bedroom detached dwelling with off road parking. The project would appeal to someone looking for an opportunity for a growing family, an rental investment or simply to develop and sell on for a profit.
The existing dwelling is in need of complete modernisation and refurbishment throughout. Secluded garden with a variety of mature trees and bushes.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. First floor accommodation comprises 3 good size bedrooms and family bathroom.
NEW DWELLING - PLANNING APPROVAL TCP/14532/D, P/00808/15
WEB SITE - https://www.iwight.com/planning/AppDetails3.aspx?frmId=29888
LIVING ROOM 12' 6" x 10' 4" (3.81m x 3.15m)
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 10' 4" (3.38m x 3.15m)
KITCHEN 8' 6" x 7' 11" (2.59m x 2.41m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 6" x 10' 4" (3.81m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 0" x 10' 4" (3.35m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 6" x 7' 11" (2.59m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 5' 4" (2.59m x 1.63m)
2 BEDROOM DETACHED NEW BUILD
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68082719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.