5 bedroom detached house for saleCampbell Road, Hawkinge, CT18
- NO CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC/PRIVATE driveway
- 5 bedrooms (two ensuites)- 3 fitted double wardrobes
- 5 bathrooms with Roca sanitaryware
- Kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Conservatory with underfloor heating
- House alarm
- Established gardens with fruit trees and large shrubs
- Integral home cinema and music audio system
- Two Roca spa baths
NO CHAIN & in a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY! A SUBSTANTIAL (total approx.2440sqft), 5 BEDROOM, 5 BATHROOM, DETACHED home, with a CONSERVATORY, MATURE garden and a tandem DOUBLE GARAGE. WOW! Close to the GLORIOUS SEASIDE, ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE and HIGH-SPEED RAIL link (55 minutes into St Pancras). VIEWING ADVISED. Working from home, extended family? For all generations. Guide Price £425,000 - £440,000.
Please refer to Floor plans.
Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Dining Room, Conservatory and tandem double garage.
- Lovely modern KITCHEN 13'2" 12'3" (4.01m x 3.73m) - with oak units, GRANITE WORKTOPS, tiled flooring, and integral appliances (DOUBLE OVEN, FRIDGE, FREEZER, and DISHWASHER), 1.5 bowl steel sink and integral audio speakers; leading to a UTILITY ROOM with WASHING MACHINE, and the garden.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM 23'7'' x 10'10'' (7.19m x 3.3m) - with integral audio system, SKY and TV points; leading to the Edwardian style CONSERVATORY 11'2" x 10'2" (3.4m x 3.1m) with underfloor heating, leading to the tandem double garage and the mature garden.
- Good size DINING ROOM 11'5" x 9'8" (3.48m x 2.95m); oak flooring, integral audio system and SKY point.
- MATURE garden with a number of fruit trees.
3 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- BEDROOM ONE 18'11" x 10'7" (5.77m x 3.23m) : four double fitted wardrobes, an ENSUITE with spa bath and shower, and integral audio speakers.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'11" x 12'11" (3.99m x 3.68m): Two double fitted wardrobes, ENSUITE shower-room and integral speakers.
- BEDROOM THREE 11'4" x 9'7" (3.45m x 2.92m): One double wardrobe and integral audio speakers.
- BATHROOM: Spa bath.
2 Bedrooms (potential offices), 1 bathroom and LARGE LANDING
- LARGE BEDROOM FOUR 18'4" x 9'7" (5.59m x 2.92m)
- LARGE BEDROOM FIVE 18'4" x 12'8" (5.59m x 3.86m)
- Bathroom, with large bath.
- LARGE landing area; which could be used as a study area.
The property benefits from the remainder of its NHBC.
ALL WITH NO CHAIN!
CAMPBELL ROAD is located in a peaceful residential area of Hawkinge, a town in the Shepway District of Kent, South East England. It is also part of the Kent Downs, an area of outstanding natural beauty and has easy access to many towns; Folkestone (3 miles), Canterbury (12 miles), Ashford (15 miles) and Dover (8 miles), as well as being a few minutes to the glorious coast and rolling countryside. All these easily accessible towns have a plethora of shops, restaurants and entertainment establishments.
Hawkinge offers a lifestyle for all generations - a variety of local shops and leisure facilities: Lidl Superstore, Tesco Express, a Post Office, two pharmacies, Doctor's surgeries, Dental Surgery, a florist, a coffee shop, a carpet shop, The Mayfly Pub, The White Horse Pub, a vineyard, a barbers, a Hair and Beauty salon, Chinese and Indian takeaway, a Community Centre, Hawkinge Village Hall, a Sports pavilion, a Cricket club, pre-schools, a care home, Hawkinge 3rd Scouts and two Churches - with continued residential and infrastructure expansion.
Hawkinge has two good Primary Schools; The Churchill School and Hawkinge Primary. Further to this, it is also within easy reach of a number of local highly regarded secondary schools, including outstanding girls' and boys' grammar schools, and commuters will appreciate that the M20 is just a few minutes' drive away, as well as offering a number of regular bus services. Hawkinge also benefits immensely from its proximity to the High Speed Rail link at Folkestone Central station - allowing arrival in London St Pancras International in 55 minutes!
The ferry ports of Folkestone and Dover, together with the Channel Tunnel, put Continental Europe within very easy reach too - making it a truly unique place to live and work.
RAF Hawkinge played a key part during the Second World War in the Battle of Britain and Hawkinge is home to the Kent Battle of Britain Museum, which is the oldest and largest collection of artefacts; it includes aircrafts, vehicles and weapons. There are many opportunities to get involved with the local community - Hawkinge Community Centre hosts daily events including: coffee mornings, youth clubs, Zumba and bowls. There are also yearly community events, such as the Hawkinge Summer Spectacular festival with music, local food, falconry and many other exciting events!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68083688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS74755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.