5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEardemont Close, Crayford
- FIVE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED ON THREE FLOORS
- NEAR TO RESPECTED LOCAL SCHOOLS
- QUIET CUL DE SAC SETTING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER
- CLOAKROOM /WC
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- GARAGE & PARKING
- EPC E
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A well presented five bedroom semi-detached house which offers spacious family accommodation arranged over three floors. Situated in a quiet cul de sac very near to Haberdasher Aske's and St Paulinus schools including local grammar schools. Improved in recent years to include Master bedroom ensuite, Ground floor Cloakroom, two reception rooms, attractive kitchen, utility area and garage [ currently divided for storage and study/playroom ]. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68085293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8000372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.