3 bedroom apartment for saleHutchings Wharf, 1 Hutchings Street, London, E14
- Three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment
- 9th and 10th floors, c.1456 sq ft
- Secure parking included
- Unbeatable River Thames and City views
- Two private balconies
- Day porter
- Short walk to Canary Wharf
- Walking distance to local stations
Unbeatable views of breathtaking London landmarks including the London Eye, the Shard and River Thames from this impressive three bedroom, duplex penthouse apartment in Hutchings Wharf. Located on the 9th and 10th floors and spread across nearly 1500 sq ft, this rarely available property comes with the added benefit of secure parking and two sizable balconies, all the better to enjoy the far reaching views!
This stylish penthouse comprises of three double bedrooms, an ensuite, main bathroom and balcony on the 9th floor. The large open plan kitchen living room is spread across the 10th floor opening onto the second private balcony. Finished to an excellent standard, this bright and spacious property must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Hutchings Wharf benefits from an excellent location just off Westferry Road. It is within easy walking distance to the Canary Wharf estate and South Quay DLR station. Local amenities are aplenty as are the shops, bars and restuarants of Canary Wharf. Mudchute Farm and Park as well as Sir John McDougall Gardens are also close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2378822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.