4 bedroom detached house for saleRanworth Road, Blofield Heath
Withdrawn from Market
- Thatched 16th century Farm House set in mature grounds
- Mature well stocked gardens with large pond
- Surrounded by open farmland
- Private driveway and courtyard to 3 self catering 4* gold cottages
- The holiday cottages are sold as a going concern to include all furniture and equipment
- Two one bedroomed holiday cottages and one further 2 bed cottage
- No chain
- The Farmhouse offers further development/extension potential STP
"Rarely available" This 3/4 bedroom detached 16th century thatched farmhouse comes with 3 self catering *4 star gold* from Visit England holiday lets,and is currently being run as a successful business with high standard reviews. Sitting in large mature gardens and surrounded by open farmland. The property is being sold as a going concern with all furnishings and equipment as well as future bookings. Call now for further details!!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6215107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.