2 bedroom lodge for saleLindholme Lakes Country Park, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Built to BS3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Light Oak effect exterior / PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty 5-year glazing warranty)
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Central Heating
Two Bed Omar Southwold (42 x 14) Prices starting at 65,000Built to full residential standard BS3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living.Clad in Canexel the Southwold includes a striking glazed front aspect with French doors making it ideal for holiday parks with a view!Step inside and youre met by a large open-plan living space, which includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable lounge suite, feature fire and a coffee table, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together. Behind this is the dining area which sits next to the fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances.Generous sized bedrooms come with matching curtains, wall-mounted headboards and bedding sets and the master bedroom even has a walk-in-wardrobe! The family bathroom sits to the back of the lodge, again thoughtfully designed to make the most of space, and the option of a shower over bath or walk-in shower.If youre looking for an affordable single luxury lodge with style and practicality, look no further!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Lindholme-Lakes-Country-Park-746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.