2 bedroom apartment for saleAirpoint, Bedminster, BRISTOL, BS3
- Ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Large open plan kitchen/reception room
- Two storage cupboards in the hallway
- Excellent condition
- One allocated parking space
- Located in the popular Airpoint development
- A short walk to local amenities on North Street
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this two double bedroom, ground floor apartment in the Airpoint development.
This property offers modern and spacious living by the way of a large open plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and two storage cupboards. The property is in an excellent condition throughout, and benefits from a communal running track, gym, BBQ area and an allocated parking space. The property is in a great location, with local amenities on the popular North Street such shops, bars and restaurants, and has easy access into Bristol City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.