1 bedroom flat for saleOxengate , Nottingham
Offers in Excess of
- First floor apartment
- Close to Nottingham city hospital
- GCH and UPVC double glazing
- No onward chain
- Excellent transport links
- Close to Arnold town centre
- 114 years left on lease approximately
- One bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
A one bedroom first floor flat within small development set back from the main road and popular for public transport and the hospital plus Nottingham city. Suitable for professionals, first time buyers, investors or down sizers with secure access and set back with views over the surrounding area. Offered with no upward chain a viewing is strictly by appointment.
Entrance hall; Via entrance door, storage, door to utility lobby, doors to;
Fitted kitchen; 2.74m x 2.10m. Comprising a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, tiled surround, stainless steel sink, window to rear.
Lounge; 4.05m x 3.10m. Having double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom; 4.06m x 2.73m. Having double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom; Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator.
Outside; Communal gardens and intercom controlled communal entrance.
Lease areound 114 years, ground rent circa £10 per annum and around £94 service charge- buyers are advised to make their own enquiries prior to making any transactional decisions.
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.