2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatering Hill Close, St. Austell
- Available with no ongoing chain
- 2 Bedroom semi detached house
- Cul-de-sac setting on fringe of St Austell town centre
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms, Shower room
- Double glazed
- Communal Parking
- Lawn garden to front
- Large enclosed lawn garden to rear with block built store and timber garden shed
This is a two bedroom semi detached house situated on the fringe of St Austell's main town centre with communal parking and a large lawn garden to rear.
In brief the accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge through dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a shower room with electric shower. The property also has double glazing.
Outside, a key feature to this property is the garden where there is a good expanse of lawn to the front, the main garden is to the rear which is of a large proportion being a corner plot setting with a good size timber garden shed with power connected and a stone built store.
Watering Hill Close is a small cul-de-sac setting of properties on the fringe of St Austell's main town centre where it can benefit from a whole range of amenities, along with local schooling and St Austell's main line railway station, and doctors.
Combining the property's vacant possession, garden and location it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.