4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwood Avenue, Balby, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom detached house
- En-suite to master and family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Open plan lounge and conservatory
- Double driveway
- Single garage used for storage
- Rear enclosed garden
- Contemporary high gloss kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom WC
- Double glazed and gas central heating
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom detached house on the popular residential estate of Greenwood Avenue in Balby.The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom WC, access to the integral garage and into the living accommodation. The kitchen/diner is open plan and has French doors into the rear garden. It is fully fitted with a contemporary kitchen with a high gloss finish and integral double oven, hob and dishwasher. The lounge is open plan into the conservatory and boasts a solid oak wooden floor. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, with en-suite to the master. The En-suite and family bathroom have both been recently updated and are well presented. There is a double driveway at the front of the house and a rear enclosed garden, mainly paved with an astro turf lawned area. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68111039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.