2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGreenway, Eccleston, PR7 5SH
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN DELAY
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TRUE BUNGALOW WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, IN NEED OF MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT. SET IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH BEAUTIFUL GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR, WITH DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE. WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES THAT THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF ECCLESTON HAS TO OFFER, THIS PROPERTY IS IDEALLY LOCATED. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE POTENTIAL THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway which leads to the well Laid out accommodation including lounge with stone fireplace which has been extended to provide a dining room with patio doors leading out to the garden to rear. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with picture window to the side and rear and door leading out to the side. Bedroom One is generously proportioned and Bedroom Two is a good sized double room. The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with part tiled walls.Externally, the property has a front garden which is laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage to rear. The beautiful rear garden is laid to lawn with paved patio area and well stocked decorative borders, privately enclosed by timber fencing.Council Tax Band B, EPC Rating Awaited.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hometruths, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.