1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamelford Court, Lancaster West, London, W11
- SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN LIVING
- OWN FRONT DOOR
- PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN
- 16' SQUARE BEDROOM W/ BUILT-IN WARDROBE
- STUNNING FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- DINING AREA
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM W/ BATH, SEPARATE SHOWER, DOUBLE BASIN & STORAGE
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
- EASY TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS
Lounge/Diner 8.14m x 4.80m
Storage cupboard x 2, feature fireplace, radiator, matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, inset sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for fridgefreezer, window to front, window and door to rear.
Landing 2.97m x 2.70m
Storage cupboard with boiler, window to front.
Bedroom 5.08m x 4.80m
Radiator, walk-in wardrobe with sliding door, windows to rear.
Bathroom 2.97m x 1.97m
Bathtub, low level WC, his and hers wash hand basins, shower unit, window to front.
Front and rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68113580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.