2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGwavas Bungalows, Newlyn, Penzance TR18
- No Chain.
- Stunning panormic uninterrupted views of St Michaels Mount, the bay & harbour
- Good size living accommodation.
- Enclosed garden. Patio Area.
- Front Terrace Area with stunning views.
- Utility area.
- Could be reconfigured to make three bedrooms.
- Large living Room/Dining Area.
- Open plan kitchen. Spiral staircase.
- Easy reach of Newlyn, Penzance, Mousehole & all routes.
Gwavas Bungalows, Newlyn, Cornwall TR18 5PF
No Chain. Light and spacious two bed (potentially three bed) home with stunning uninterrupted panoramic views over St Michaels Mount and towards the Lizard. Open plan downstairs living. Parking. Garden and front sun terrace.
Living room: 23'8" x 16'3" [7.22m x 4.95m] UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC double glazed patio door leading out to front garden, UPVC double glazed patio sliding door leading out to rear garden. Radiator, carpet flooring, spotlights in ceiling, slate shelf with granite fire place and slate hearth, coal effect fire. Stunning views of the sea and coastline over to Penzance, folding wood doors into dining room.
Dining room: 11'5" x 10'8" [3.49m x 3.25m] UPVC double glazed patio door with views to St Michaels Mounts and coastline. Radiator, carpet flooring, phone point, patio door out to front.
Kitchen: 11'5" x 11'7" [3.47m x 3.53m] UPVC double glazed window. A range of fitted kitchen units and worktops, eye level double oven, sink (bowl and half), built in gas hob, fridge point, built in extractor fan. Gas combi boiler in cupboard, spiral staircase up to landing, open plan into living room, wood stable door into utility room.
Utility: 8'8" x 7' [2.65m x 2.13m] UPVC double glazed windows and door. Loft hatch, tiled floor, fitted units and tiled worktops, plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelf, back door leading out onto patio area.
Bedroom 1: 14'7" x 12'5" [4.45m x 3.79m] Two UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, worktops and cupboards. Stunning views across the bay, wood panel door on to mezzanine landing.
Bedroom 2: 14'9" x 8'6" [4.50m x 2.58m] into recess. UPVC double glazed window with views of the bay, Newlyn harbour and St Michael's Mount. Carpet flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes and storage, wood panel door.
Bathroom: 9'1" x 8'2" [2.77m x 2.50m] UPVC double glazed frosted window. White bathroom suite comprising of pedestal basin, corner bath, jacuzzi with shower mixer tap, bidet, WC. Part tiled walls, radiator, storage cupboard, shaver point, extractor fan, wood panel door.
Mezzanine landing: UPVC double glazed window, radiator, carpet flooring, metal balustrade overlooking landing and spiral staircase.
Landing: Smoke detector, spiral staircase down to living room.
Front garden: Two concrete patio areas, steps down from front door on to glass lawn, hedging to front with stunning sea and coastal views. Access path to side of property leading to rear garden.
Rear garden: Patio area, outside tap, outside light, steps up to back gate, grass lawn to one side, double wood gate to other with concrete drive, parking for one car leading out on to lane with street parking.
Council tax band B
Mains electricity, gas, drains and water.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68113700.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance300788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.