2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Grove Street, Stanningley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Stone back-to-back terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Newly renovated throughout
- Contemporary kitchen & shower room
- Basement providing useful storage
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Popular Stanningley location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Ideal for first time buyers and buy-to-let investors in particular, this newly refurbished stone back-to-back mid terrace offers immaculately presented accommodation which is in ready-to-move-into condition and situated in the highly popular area of Stanningley which is conveniently located for access into the centres of Leeds and Bradford as well as being within close proximity of the extensive amenities in nearby Farsley and Pudsey.
The property features PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen with a lovely stone-flagged floor, electric fire and a contemporary fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms each being a nice size, and a shower room which is tiled and fitted with a double shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. There is also a cellar which provides useful storage space. Externally there is a low-maintenance, paved yard in front of the property which is ideal for al fresco dining.
Stanningley is a popular area of West Leeds and is compressed between the areas of Pudsey, Farsley, Bramley and Rodley and dissected by Stanningley Road that forms an arterial route towards Leeds City Centre and out to Bradford. This area is ideal for the business commuter as there are various bus routes that run to both city centres and surrounding districts, as well as New Pudsey and Bramley Railway Stations. Conveniently placed a short distance away is the Owlcotes Shopping Centre that provides the consumer with both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores and ample car parking.
AGENTS NOTE: This property has two flying freeholds so we recommend that a buyer seeks legal advice before proceeding with a purchase of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68115509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.