1 bedroom apartment for saleThree Colt Street, London, E14
- One bedroom property situated in the heart of Limehouse
- Generously sized, measuring at 475 square feet
- Allocated, secure underground parking
- Grade II listed building
- Offered with no onward chain
- Conveniently located within a short walk to Westferry DLR station and Canary Wharf
A beautifully designed one bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of this converted Grade II listed building.
The property is excellently laid out to maximise space and grandeur from every corner in every room. The reception has two large windows which offer plenty of light and views overlooking St Anne's Church landscaped garden. The set back kitchen is quaint and in impeccable condition, with tiled flooring and an impressive amount of storage space. A large bedroom also shares the view of the landscaped gardens as well as benefiting from a walk in wardrobe, again recently renovated to the highest standard.
31 Three Colt Street really is Victorian architecture at its best, whilst all of the period features are kept externally, internally it has been renovated with all of the modern day attributes one could ask for. Superbly located within a short walk of Canary Wharf's shops, bars and amenities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68120768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.