4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAbbey Walk, Penwortham, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached True Bungalow
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Stunning Family Room & Contemporary Kicthen
- Two En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Beautiful Sunny & Private Gardens
- Lots Of Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Great Location
A stunning family home set in Penwortham. A detached true bungalow with a large family room to a contemporary kitchen, formal lounge, four bedrooms with two being en suite and a main family bathroom. There is gas central heating and double glazing as well as solar panels creating an average income of circa £2000.00 per annum. There are very well designed and utilised gardens all around the property, benefiting from being of a sunny and private aspect. There is a large detached garage and lots of parking. To fully appreciate the size, presentation and setting of this beautiful home viewing is essential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8044675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marie Holmes Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.