3 bedroom link detached house for saleMillbrook Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom Conners build detached house
- Extremely convenient position for the town centre, schools, railway station and leisure centre
- Popular estate location
- Attractive secluded rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (58)
A wonderful house in a fantastic location……..what more could you want!As soon as you approach the house, you will notice the amount of space to the front is great with a large driveway and garage for parking. In terms of inside space, you won't be disappointed. The lounge is the highlight and a great place to spend your time relaxing whilst the wonderful kitchen/dining areas have a nice outlook overlooking an attractive garden.The pretty secluded rear garden with manicured lawn and easy to maintain borders makes this the perfect place to sit and entertain on a summer's afternoon or evening. The location is so central being in close proximity to the town centre and a stone's throw from the Goldsmith Leisure Centre. On top of all that the bus stop to Tunbridge Wells and Brighton is close by.This home has so much to offer, come and take a look!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'7 x 13'10 (4.75m x 4.22m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'7 x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.75m)
- Dining Area: 9'7 x 9'7 (2.92m x 2.92m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 8'9 (3.69m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'11 (3.25m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'7 (2.82m x 2.31m)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68128307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.