4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4
- Large reception room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Balcony
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Views Over Park
- Super Efficient Heating System
- Off Street Parking
- NHBC warranty 6 years Remaining
Built in 2013 in one of Ruislip’s premier roads, this stunning 4 bedroom family home offers ideal modern living. Built in accordance with code 3 sustainable homes and lifetime home standards incorperating air-source heat pumps and Rain water harvesting systems.
The ground floor offers a spacious eat-in kitchen/breakfast room, a bright and stylish reception room with double doors to the rear garden and a floor to ceiling glass feature window bringing in superb natural daylight. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor accomodates the luxury master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and sliding doors to access a large balcony overlooking the park.
Park Avenue is a highly regarded residential road in North Ruislip close to Park Woods, Ruislip Lido and Ruislip High Street which boasts extensive shopping facilities and numerous restaurants and coffee bars. The Metropolitan/Piccadilly line station offers regular connections to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68130374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS170330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.