5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Elkesley, RETFORD
- Superb five bedroom detached family home
- Ground floor cloak, study/bedroom, lounge, family room, dining kitchen
- Master suite with ensuite
- Four further 1st floor bedrooms, family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, single garage
- Oil fired central heating with a heat recovery system
This BEAUTIFUL FIVE bedroom detached FAMILY HOME is superbly presented and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Positioned on a good sized plot of well maintained gardens in the popular village of Elkesley. Off street parking and a garage.
This BEAUTIFUL FIVE bedroom detached FAMILY HOME is superbly presented and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Positioned on a good sized plot of well maintained gardens in the popular village of Elkesley. The property also has the benefit of off street parking and a garage.
For those who enjoy travelling this home is ideally placed less than a mile away from the A1, The Georgian market town of Retford is now easily accessed via the new bridge completed in 2016 and has an intercity link to London in just 1hr 25minutes. In addition to this the cities of Lincoln, Sheffield and Nottingham are all around an hour's drive away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 19 miles from this home. You must view in order to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Double glazed door and window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, alarm panel and stairs leading to the first floor.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and w.c. Coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed window.
Study/ Bedroom 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.45m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear , coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, TV point and a multifuel stove with a tiled hearth.
Family Room 16' 1" max x 11' 8" ( 4.90m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window the front and rear elevations, central heating radiator, part laminate and part carpeted flooring and a door to the garage.
Dining Kitchen 22' 1" x 10' 3" ( 6.73m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with a stainless steel extractor above and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling, splashback tiling, coving to the ceiling and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Loft access, central heating radiator, airing and storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Shaver point, spotlights to the ceiling, laminate flooring and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 20' 11" x 16' 4" ( 6.38m x 4.98m )
Two rear facing velux windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 5 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, bath with a shower above and a w.c. Coving to the ceiling, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, spotlights and a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with shrub borders. To the rear are lawned gardens with shrub borders, a brick built Koi pond, decked and patio areas, a barked play area and a bbq area. There are also electric points and a garden tap.
A block paved driveway for two/ three cars leads to the garage with a roller door, power, light and a double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68131142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.