3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleField Way, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house in Denmead Village
- Blank canvas to create your own abode
- Ideal First time buy or buy to let
- Allocated parking space
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This end of terrace house situated in the ever popular Denmead Village is offered with no forward chain and offers the lucky first time buyer, investor or home mover an opportunity that simply can’t be missed. If you are looking to move in relatively swiftly then this could be the home you’ve been waiting for.As you step inside you’ll find a fresh blank canvas to which you can set up your perfect home the way you’d like to. The L-shaped lounge/diner offers plenty of space for a good sized suite and separate dining table with still space left for homely touches. The kitchen has recently been installed and offers enough usable worktop space so you can get creative with your cooking! This overlooks the rear garden and is a very pleasant area of the house. There is a downstairs cloakroom as well meaning another of those ‘must have’ box is ticked.Outside the garden is L-shaped with that little bit of extra space available to enjoy as a family. From here you can also access that allocated parking space. With it being chain free, this is sure to attract plenty of interest!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We’ve owned the home for many years and the property has served us well as both a family home and also an investment in recent years. Over the last few weeks we have put down some new carpets and generally freshened up the property making it ready for the owner to be able to move straight in.We are offering the property with no forward chain so hope someone likes what we have to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'10 x 10'0 (4.83m x 3.05m)
- Dining Area: 9'5 x 9'4 (2.87m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 9'5 (3.00m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 8'9 (4.50m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 9'6 (4.45m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 6'8 (2.90m x 2.03m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68131841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.