4 bedroom detached house for saleShorecroft, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Large Open-Plan Sitting and Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Shower Room
- Roof Terrace with Sea View
- Games Room/Home Office
- Utility Room and Storage Room
- Attractive Garden
Shorecroft House is a very well-presented, bright and spacious detached house set in quiet cul-de-sac location, just back from Aldwick beach. A particular feature of the property is a large first floor, south facing, roof terrace which offers a sea view.
On entering the house, an entrance hall leads trough to the openplan living and dining space. This is a well-proportioned, dual aspect room with a bright and airy atmosphere and patio doors leading out to the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room runs the full depth of the house and features a range of floor and wall units with integrated Bosch double oven, Bosch ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher and space for an American style
fridge/freezer. There are doors opening to the rear garden, adjacent to the breakfast table, as well as a side door opening to the garden. This door provides easy access to the home office which is located in the converted garage space and could also be used as a studio or a games room. The office provides the ideal space to work from home peacefully, being detached from the main house. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a cloakroom.
To the first floor, the principal bedroom has a bright southerly aspect with a built-in wardrobe and good size en-suite bathroom. A particular feature of note, however, are the patio doors opening out to the roof terrace with the sea view beyond. There are three further bedrooms, all of a sufficient size to accommodate double beds and there is also a family shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68132492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHC110142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.