3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleButtermere Gardens, Charnock Richard
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb Newly Built Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Over 1060 Square Feet
- Large Open Plan Lounge With Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedooms (Master Bedroom With En-Suite Facilities)
- Home Office/Study
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Ample Parking
- Highly Desirable Location
***OPEN DAY SATURDAY 14th APRIL 12 - 2pm*** - All Welcome - No appointment necessary - Arnold and Phillips are delighted to offer for sale this small collection of exclusive brand new homes situated in the heart of Charnock Richard. These handsome properties have been designed and built by an established and well-known local developer, renowned for their beautifully designed, well-constructed homes and the assurance of a very high standard of finish. ‘Buttermere Gardens’ offers just eight brand new dwellings with four prestigious detached homes, and four semi detached bungalows. Aesthetically pleasing both inside and out, the properties will have stylish kitchens, designer sanitary ware, spacious light filled rooms and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
This particular listing is for Plot 4, which is an attractive three bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow, set tucked away in a delightful position. The property provides a flowing floor plan with accommodation covering over 1060 square feet and brief highlights including entrance vestibule, a large open plan lounge with dining kitchen, two bedrooms on the ground floor along with a three piece family bathroom. On the first floor there is a large double bedroom with a 3 piece en-suite shower room and just off the landing a separate study/home office. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear together with ample parking. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
With regards to the area itself, Charnock Richard is a highly regarded rural village that is well placed for Chorley Town Centre (3.8m), the M6 Motorway (3.2m), good local schools and popular country pubs including “The Dog And Partridge” and “The Hinds Head’ both within strolling distance. Yarrow valley country park is virtually on the doorstep, and Yarrow Valley golf course is in the centre of the village - a family run nine hole parkland golf course with a reputation as one of the best in Lancashire having spectacular views of the pennines and surrounding countryside. Early internal inspection of this fine home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8058156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.