3 bedroom apartment for saleBarclay Court, Hoddesdon
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Bordering Barclay Park & Town Centre
- Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Garage En Bloc
BORDERING BARCLAY PARK AND ADJACENT TO TOWN CENTRE with a LONG LEASE. A three bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment. Luxury refitted kitchen and bathroom, upvc double glazing, PARQUET wood flooring and GARAGE EN BLOC. Viewing highly recommended.
LONG LEASE, BORDERING BARCLAY PARK, ADJACENT TO HODDESDON TOWN CENTRE. A superb three bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. Luxury refitted kitchen with QUARTZ WORK TOPS, upvc double glazing, underfloor heating, GARAGE EN BLOC. PARQUET WOOD FLOORING. Viewing highly recommended!!
Communal front entrance door with security entry phone system leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs leading to all floors.
Main front entrance door leading to:
Featuring 'parquet' wood flooring, large built in storage cupboard. Wall mounted entry phone system, underfloor heating. Power Point. Doors to:
Lounge / Diner 17' 8" x 12' 11" ( 5.38m x 3.94m )
Featuring a full height upvc double glazed window and further upvc double glazed picture window enjoying a westerly aspect. Parquet wood flooring, underfloor heating, feature fireplace with inset electric fire with tiled surround and hearth. TV point and power points, LED spot lighting, cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Door to:
Luxury Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.18m )
Being superbly refitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample QUARTZ work surfaces and upstands, incorporating a BUTLER sink with filtered mixer tap, fitted NEFF electric induction hob with QUARTZ splashback and stainless steel extractor hood above. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer,Space and Plumbing for washing machine. fitted NEFF double oven with slide and hide door, tiled floor with underfloor heating, power points and LED spot lighting. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.15m )
Featuring a full height upvc double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe cupboard, wall mounted oil filled radiator, tv point and power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.81m x 1.93m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted oil filled radiator, tv point and power points. LED spot lighting.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted oil filled radiator, power points.
Being superbly refitted and fully tiled to compliment a luxury three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, with inset chrome shower controls and daisy head shower above. Glass shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity drawers below, low level flush WC, fitted mirror, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting and extractor fan. Obscure upvc double glazed window to front. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with a range of flower and shrub borders, communal parking area, communal drying area and communal bin store. GARAGE EN BLOC with up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68135603.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.