2 bedroom terraced house for saleYew Lane, Reading, RG1
- Two bedroom townhouse
- Modernised kitchen and bathroom
- Living room with wood floor and garden access
- Excellent transport links
- Private garden and well established communal grounds
- Allocated parking: EPC Rating: C
This two bedroom townhouse is located in the ever popular Coley Park Farm development on the banks of the Holybrook allowing for pleasant riverside walks. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the town centre, local amenities and transport links, the property is well presented throughout with the added benefit of a recently modernised kitchen and bathroom.
Sitting Room 4.78m (15'8) x 3.86m (12'8)
Kitchen 2.36m (7'9) x 1.93m (6'4)
Bedroom One 3.86m (12'8) x 2.44m (8')
Bedroom Two 3.23m (10'7) x 2.64m (8'8)
East facing decked garden with a shallow, tiered, gravelled, low maintenance garden with a high wall to rear.
At the front is another small area of timber deck
Residents enjoy shared use of well kept communal gardens with a central lawned green and walkways along the Holybrook with views over the water meadows.
The property benefits from allocated parking
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Current maintenance charge: £415.53 per annum
Ground rent: N/A
Freehold: All property owners, own an equal share of the freehold
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68136179.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.