4 bedroom detached house for saleCanyke Fields, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Modern detached family home
- Popular residential area
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Living room with bay window
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room with utility off
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Detached double garage and off road parking
- Enclosed landscaped gardens to the rear
Canyke Fields is part of the development recently completed by Barratt Homes. Morrisons supermarket is close by and St Petrocs Primary School and the town centre are also only a short walk away.
To the front there is a small front garden well stocked with mature shrubs and a footpath leads to the front door.
The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor with under stair storage cupboard and there is a cloakroom with w.c. and wash hand basin and a study with dual aspect windows.
The lounge has a bay window to the front and there is a separate dining room with French doors to the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted with a range of panel fronted floor and wall cabinets and roll edge worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. There is plumbing and space for a dishwasher, space for a fridge and an integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor over.
Off the kitchen is a utility room with panel fronted floor cabinets, roll edge worktop, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler and door to the exterior.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Bedrooms one and three have triple built in wardrobes with sliding doors and bedroom one also has an en-suite shower room. Bedroom four has a built in double wardrobe.
The rear garden is well enclosed and is well stocked with many mature shrubs and plants. There is a gently sloping lawn and a large decked seating area at the far end.
A driveway shared with two other neighbours only, leads down one side of the property where the detached double garage is located. This has two up and over doors, electricity and lights laid on and a side pedestrian door to the garden.
3.28m x 2.67m
4.42m x 4.2m
5.03m x 2.67m
2.2m x 1.6m
2.2m x 1.68m
4.27m x 3.2m
1.98m x 1.75m
4.11m x 3.12m
3.43m max x 3.2m max
3.05m max x 2.74m max
2.29m x 1.68m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68140100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.