3 bedroom penthouse for saleWilson Tower, E1
- Fantastic views over private terrace and all rooms
- Modern development within walking distance to the City
- 7 day/wk porter, 24/7 Residents Gym and Roof Garden
- Open-plan reception/kitchen area, wooden floors throughout
- Within the catchment area for good primary schools.
Please quote reference 31719 when enquiring about this property
A very large modern 3 bedroom/2,5 bathroom (additional downstairs toilet) apartment. Option to turn the walking wardrobe to a third bathroom if wanted (all connections are set up). Close distance to nearby amenities including Sainsbury's/Cinema CurzonBar/St Katharine Docks/restaurants/Gym within the same building. It incorporates an open plan kitchen/living room leading to a private terrace area with views of some of London's most iconic landmarks. It also features direct lift access, fully-integrated kitchens appliances, separate utility room - all adding to the comfort of lifestyle.
The spacious master bedroom with en-suite (with one bath unit and one shower unit) has a large walk-in wardrobe. The second double bedroom also has a large walk-in wardrobe (can be converted to third bathroom) as well floor to ceiling glass windows. The third double bedroom incorporates fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. In addition, there is a separate study area furnished outside the bedrooms on the top floor.
Floor-to-ceiling windows bring plenty of sunlight to the apartment. The car club facility (ZipCar) provides hourly car rental option. There is a secure bicycle store available for resident, and a 'Boris' bike docking station is located by the development. It is a short walk from St Katharine Docks, one of the capital's most vibrant waterside destinations with its cafes, restaurants and bars. Tower Hill/Shadwell/Aldgate East/Aldgate stations are all within walking distance, with connections to Bank, London Bridge, the West End and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0031719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.