2 bedroom terraced house for saleGranary Row, Hockerton, Southwell
- Rarely available eco friendly home for sale in the sought after area of Hockerton.
- The property over looks the surrounding Hockerton housing project and countryside beyond.
- A spacious living/dining/kitchen.
- Offers a modern contemporary feel.
- Designated parking and established gardens.
- Solar Pannells Generating Monthly Profit*
An 'A' rated Eco friendly house with two bedrooms and open plan living/dining/kitchen accommodation, sun rooms on the ground and first floor, utility and downstairs WC as well as excellent views and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A superb opportunity to purchase a rarely available eco friendly house adjacent to Hockertons award winning housing project within the catchments area of the sought after Minster School. The property combines the latest cutting edge build techniques with tractional views and outlooks over the surrounding area of the countryside and beyond. The property briefly comprises of the ground floor accommodation having an entrance hall, ground floor WC and utility area. Beyond this there is an open plan living/dining/kitchen with an integrated oven, hob, extractor and breakfast bar. Beyond this there s a sun room with full length sliding doors. To the first floor there is a landing and two spacious bedrooms, the master of which has access to a further sun room and balcony beyond offering superb views. Outside there are two designated parking spaces as well as a lawned garden area with a paved patio. Viewing is essential at this property to appreciate the location and eco friendly values of this home.
Approached via rear entrance door having tiled flooring.
W C 7' 9" x 3' 1" ( 2.36m x 0.94m )
Having a contemporary style corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC.
Utility 4' 6" x 4' 4" ( 1.37m x 1.32m )
Fitted with base and wall mounted units, integrated water heater, plumbing for automatic washing machine and work surfaces.
Living / Dining / Kitchen 21' 1" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 6.43m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
A contemporary room offering ample space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing. There are a range of wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and breakfast bar. There is a single sink with mixer tap as well as integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. There is also a dishwasher. This room has tiled flooring throughout as well as a TV point and fitted wall lights and staircase rising to the first floor. There are then sliding glazed doors into the sun room.
Sun Room 12' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.06m )
Offering superb views over the gardens and beyond having full length sliding doors to the rear gardens. There are fitted wall lights and tiled flooring.
Having built in cupboards and access to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
An excellent sized Master bedroom has tiled flooring, TV point, fitted wall lights and sliding doors into the sun room.
Sun Room 12' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.06m )
Having glazed full length sliding doors onto the balcony as well as tiled flooring.
With iron railings and offering superb views overlooking the countryside and beyond.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.34m )
Having tiled flooring, TV point, telephone point and window,
With a large walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower appliance, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboard below. There is a WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floors.
To the front of the property there is a well presented lawned area with a paved patio to the immediate front of the property and established borders. There is a range of outside lighting. We are advised there are two designated parking spaces for this property.
Agents Note One
We are advised that this property is currently leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor. We are informaed by the vendor that the freehold is available to purchase with the property.
Agents Note Two
As this property is an eco friendly house with excellent carbon foot print we would recommend a meeting with the agent/vendor for those interested parties wishing to have a full breakdown of the science involved.
Agents Note Three
We would advise that there are currently monthly/annual costs attached to this property including using the communal areas. Further details upon request.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68145595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.