4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingfisher Drive, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000
- Extended semi-detached property
- Cul-de-sac location in a sought after area
- Four bedrooms and large family bathroom
- Separate shower and fitted corner bath
- Private location with ample off-road parking
- Single garage with up and over door
- Living room, dining room, snug and breakfast kitchen
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious semi-detached property situated on a lovely cul-de-sac in a sought after area of Winsford. This fabulous property comprises: Entrance porch, living/dining room, breakfast kitchen, snug, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, garage, off-road parking, rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000. A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bed semi-detached property situated on a lovely cul-de-sac in a sought after area of Winsford. This fabulous property comprises: Entrance porch, open plan living dining space, breakfast kitchen, snug, four bedrooms, large bathroom with separate shower and bath, ample off-road parking, single garage and a private rear garden that has been well maintained.
PVCu double glazed entrance door. PVCu double glazed window to side. Coving. Radiator. Cloaks area with hanging hooks and shelf. Opening to lounge/dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room 12' 11" extending to 24' 6" x 15' 2" incl staircase ( 3.94m extending to 7.47m x 4.62m incl staircase )
Wood effect laminate floor. Dado rails. Coving. built-in cupboard. Two radiators. Staircase for first floor with spindle balustrade. PVCu double glazed double doors to garden. Doors to snug and kitchen.
Snug 7' 10" x 14' 11" ( 2.39m x 4.55m )
PVCu double glazed bow window to front. wood effect laminate floor. Radiator.
Breakfast/kitchen 15' 6" x 11' 1" narrowing to 9' 11" plus door recess ( 4.72m x 3.38m narrowing to 3.02m plus door recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers and work surfaces and breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space for electric cooker with filter canopy over. Space for fridge/freezer - American style. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Tile effect laminate floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. PVCu double glazed door to garden. Door to utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine. Work surfaces over with space on top for tumble dryer. PVCu opaque double glazed windows to side. Part tiled walls. Tile effect laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Coving. Loft hatch. Built-in cupboard with gas combination boiler and shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 11' 6" plus wardrobe extending to 13' 5" into wardrobe ( 2.67m x 3.51m plus wardrobe extending to 4.09m into wardrobe )
PVCu double glazed window to side. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" plus door recess x 10' 10" into wardrobe narrowing to 10' in wardrobe ( 2.67m plus door recess x 3.30m into wardrobe narrowing to 3.05m in wardrobe )
Built-in wardrobes, cupboards and desk. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.64m )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 4" x 8' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.46m )
PVcu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 5' 8" extending to 6' 2" x 15' 6" ( 1.73m extending to 1.88m x 4.72m )
Low level wc, twin hand wash basins with vanity cupboard underneath. Shower cubicle with drencher shower. Ladder radiator. Corner spa bath. Radiator. PVcu opaque double glazed window to front. Tiled walls.
Private with southerly aspect. Decked patio. Lawn with planted borders including mature shrubs and trees. timber shed. Enclosed by fencing with gate to front.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.49m )
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Light. window to side. Double power point. Brick with tiled, pitched roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68146400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.